You just might be a WordPress fanatic if…
- You can relate to ANY of the below situations.
- You know the importance of WordPress.org vs. WordPress.com
- WordCamp is a vacation for the family and a tax write off for you.
- The communities that you spend the most amount of time in are not located anywhere near where you actually reside and you never actually leave home.
- You look at WordPress Upgrades as an opportunity to grow your freelance business.
- When you attend WordPress training webinars, you find yourself trying to scroll on the presenters screen.
- When you visit a great looking website you scroll to the bottom to find the name of the theme and “Powered by WordPress”.
- When you can’t find the “Powered by WordPress” on the bottom of a website you immediately view source to check, just to be sure.
- You’re thankful you don’t need to learn code (unless you want to do even more) – WordPress does practically everything for you.
- You know, “there’s a plugin for that”.
- You dream about theme or child theme designs and layouts.
- You dream answers to code problems.
- You can laugh at the dreaded white screen of death.
- You don’t use GoDaddy hosting and you know why.
Just had to repost this. See the original article here: http://wpmu.org/7-signs-you-are-a-wordpress-fanatic/