Small Business Special: Basic 5 Page Website $750
Need to establish your presence on the web? Let me help you. This is a low cost option that is perfect for small businesses.
What the package includes:
5 Pages of Your Choice
– I would suggest an About page, Contact page, and of course a home page that accomplishes your mission.
Premade Template Design
– Choose from over 45 predesigned templates from Studiopress that I can customize with your choice of colors. We’ll use your content and images to make the design uniquely yours.
- Want to use another theme? No problem! Add $50 plus the cost of the template. Want something you saw on another theme or website? Let me know. There’s a good chance we can incorporate into your site for an additional charge.
- Want extra widget areas? No problem! $50 per extra area. However, extra footer area can be included on all pages for no extra charge.
- Want extra functionality, including calendars, scrolling testimonials, etc? No problem! Let’s discuss exactly what you want but expect it to cost at least $50 and up.
- Need ecommerce? Add a minimum of $200 to use WooCommerce with up to 5 products configured. Specialized functionality like table rate shipping is an extra charge. Find out more.
– Your site will look great on tablets and phones as well as desktop and Google will love you.
Content Management System
– I create every website using WordPress, which means you will be able to update and maintain the website on your own. WordPress websites offer the most user-friendly backend administration available.
– Or you could just list your contact information – your choice.
– We can add links to your social networks as well as social buttons so readers can share your posts.
One Hour Training
– Before I turn over the reins, I’ll make sure you know just how to use your new website. You can also find tons of online tutorials on my own blog and throughout the internet. If you feel like you need more training, I’m always available for more training at $50/hour.
What the package doesn’t include
(These things I need from you.)
– You supply the copy for all the pages in the form of a word doc or email so that I can copy and paste it into the site. If you need help writing, I can do that for you at an extra cost.
– Images can really make or break a first impression. I recommend lots of high resolution images. These should be in a jpg format. I can crop them to size for you. If you need more images, I can help you with this for an extra fee. All images must be delivered in digital format.
– I prefer this in transparent .png form. If you don’t already have a logo, I can use plain text for your business name, or I can help you create one for an extra fee.
Domain Name & Hosting
– This is a recurring cost not included in my fee. This is the URL that goes with your site and where your site “lives”. I will only work with hosting companies that are well known hosts with normal cpanel access. Hosting plans must allow a database. If you are unsure of your hosting provider, please ask me. I recommend Siteground hosting. For small businesses, you can go with the StartUp hosting plan at only $9.95/mo plus domain name. I believe they are currently running a special for $3.95/mo. You can purchase hosting through this link: http://www.siteground.com/
-Online shopping is not included, but can be added for an additional cost. Find out more.
Need more pages?
No problem! Additional pages are just $50/page. Blog posts are considered pages.
Already have a website design and just need it coded?
No problem! Contact me to discuss pricing.
Please contact me so we can discuss. I look forward to hearing from you!