Here’s the plugins that we’ll be using:
- Enable/Disable Auto Login when Register
- Simple Login-Logout Shortcode
- Gravity Forms (paid)
- GF User Registration add-on (need elite license)
- GF Mailchimp add-on
You’ll need to make sure these are all installed.
- The first thing to do is to install Gravity Forms and set up the information that you want to collect before people can read your article. Usually that will be name and email address, although you can configure more fields if you so desire.
- Next, install the Mailchimp add-on and make sure it’s integrated with your Mailchimp account. If you’re not sure how to do that, check out this video.
- Next, install the User Registration add-on and set up the feed. If you’re not sure how to do that, find the documentation here.
Protect Your Pages
- Include the login/logout shortcode that you can get from the plugin we just installed.
- Include the shortcode for the Gravity Form you created
You can see what I decided to include below:
Be sure to test!
Every setup is a little different and you’ll want to make sure you’ve set up everything you need. Have some different emails to test this with. If you have a gmail address, you can use a + or dots to create test emails. See how to do that here.
If this works for you, I’d love to hear about it! Good luck!